Business Visa and Work Permit

We provide One-Stop service for Business Visa and Work Permit in Thailand. Our staff is highly experienced in dealing with Thai Immigration for individuals and their families. We will help you with all required paperwork.

Benefits for Thai Business Visa Holder

Work Permit

Eligible to apply for a Work Permit with a Thai company

Valid for 1 Year

You can apply for 1-Year Visa extension within the country

Bank Account

Easily open a Thai Bank (Savings) account

Permanent Residency

Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals

Work Legally in Thailand
We Make Visa Applications Simple

Initial 90-Day Non-Immigrant B Visa
Foreigners who wish to work in Thailand must apply for an initial 90-Day Non-Immigrant B visa.
Work Permit Application
Within 90 days, Non-B initial visa's holder apply for Work Permit at Department of Employment
1 Year Non-B Visa
Once a Work Permit is granted, the applicant then applies for the Extension of Stay Permit at Immigration Bureau (up to 1 year).

Thai Business Visa Service

We will assist you with:

- Initial Non-B Visa Application

First you will apply for an initial 90 day Non-Immigrant (B) Visa. This type of visa might be provided for Applying for a Job or Opening a Business. You will need the employer documents and a letter in order to apply for a Non-B Visa.

- Applying for a Work Permit

Once you obtain initial Non-B visa, you being eligible to apply for a Work Permit. The work permit application takes place within 90 days given through the initial visa. You will need to pick up your Work Permit Book in person at Ministry of Labour.

- 1 Year Visa Extension

Having received Work Permit, you can apply for 1-Year visa extension at the Immigration Bureau within the country. It requires to prepare extra set of documents, similar to those that you submitted applying for a Work Permit.

- Re-Entry Permit

Apply for Single or Multiple Re-Entry Permit, that allows you to to travel outside Thailand and then re-enter to country on the same visa.

- 90 Days Report

When your Non-B Visa has already been extended to a 1 Year, you need to report your address to Immigration Bureau every 90 days. You can also report via registered mail or online.

Frequently Asked Questions

How to Complete 90 Day Report Online?

If you have Thai Non-B visa that has already been extended to 1 Year, you need to report your address every 90 days.

You can send report online via Immigration Bureau web-site (The online application can only be completed using Internet Explorer web browser).

Reporting may be done 15 days prior or 7 days after the due date to be considered on time. Failure to report your address in the given period may result in fines up to 5,000 baht and even arrest.

When using the online reporting feature the applicant must use the same address information already on file with immigration. If the address changes online reporting may not be used. If an address is used that does not match what is on file then the online application will be issued a tag and the applicant will have to report to the nearest immigration office.

What documnets Employer should provide to apply for a Work Permit?

Employer should have a minimum of 2 Million Baht in registered capital, and 4 Thai-nation employees per work permit. The Company applied for a Tax ID and VAT registration.

The employer has to provide following documents:

  • Company certificate and objectives
  • List of shareholders
  • Application for VAT
  • Withholding tax of the company
  • Financial statement
  • Photocopy of the director’s passport and work permit with signature affixed
  • Office map
  • Letter of employment stating position and salary of applicant
  • Employment agreement
Contact Us!