Thailand is one of the most promising emerging markets in Asia. The country is developing immensely due to the booming industries such as tourism and retail. Nowadays, Thai businesses have been quick to adopt social media not only to promote and advertise their services but also as an element of business marketing strategies targeting international audiences. Marketing is becoming popular for brands to execute Influencer marketing, which has a strong influence on consumers. In Thailand, entrepreneurs use celebrity or a group of people who have a lot of followers (actor, singer, or net idol) as the voice of the brand to stimulate sales.
Especially in Thailand, an influencer has a great impact on consumers purchasing decision. According to the news in Bangkok Post, Thailand is the world's most used social media market with 46 million registered Facebook users which is 2% of Facebook account in the world and, Instagram had 13.6 million users, a growth of 24%, and Twitter had 12 million users, 33% growth. Fortunately, Thailand is one of the leading countries in Southeast Asia when it comes to social media usage. Social media has had a tremendous impact on users and brands in Thailand and it has increasingly become an important tool for business marketing and for business success.
BENEFITS OF INFLUENCER
- Creates brand awareness to a larger audience
- Push your brand's campaigns
- Help your brand to gain credibility
- Converts audiences into loyal customers
- Bring brand visibility in the social media platform
- Open new markets opportunities through influencer fan-following
- Improve SEO of website from influencer post on social media